Tuesday, January 02, 2007

If

And I am very afraid now !! Really really afraid !!!

If in 2005 and 2004, every time I washed my car, it rained 12 hours
later, like if I washed the car in the morning, it rained in the night.

If I wash my car in the night, it rained in the second morning.

That was bad, isn't it ?

Well, in 2006, it turned from bad to worst.

I washed the car at 8:30 am, it rained at 11:00 am !!

If washed the car at 6:00 pm, it rained at 10 pm -_-" !!

From bad to worst, isn't it ? Right ?

Then what do you call something which is badder then worst?

What do we freaking call that ?

Don't know? Well let me tell you, what is bedder then worst is

When you wash your car, it rained 1/2 way after you put all
the foams and soaps and everything on your car.

It rained half way !!! Blardy half way !!

You tell me, shouldn't I be afraid right now? Should I ???

Who know next year in 2008, everytime before I wash my
car, I just think of washing my car, it rains ??

How would that be if that is the case ?

That's very sophisticated indeed yeah ?

1 comment:

Jason Lioh said...

You know its not possible to rain when you think of washing car. Something more practical would be like,

the moment you put down the cloth after wiping your car dry and turn your back and walk towards your condo, it rained. :P