Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Place to go !


Arrived at the Hutan Lipur Sungai Gabai one afternoon, was traveling
from Kajang towards Hulu Langat and decided to have a look at the
waterfalls area.

Parked the F-117 and one friendly guy came and Kaching !! rm 2.00 for
parking -_-" wtf ?

Actually the rm2.00 is the motivation for me to climb all the way till the
up stream of this waterfalls which is like 100 meters high and it is
multi leveled ( not direct sales lah you dumb head !!)

I paid the rm2.00 and felt that, aiseh already paid the money takkan
want to just stop and see and go ? No way !!

So i walked and walked and climbed and climbed and panted and panted!


A lot of people having a good time enjoying the water here, air was fresh
and atmosphere was cheerful as everyone was having a good time.
I was the only one wearing working office attire as I was just planning
stop by.

People looked at me and think," Wtf ? This guy try to do sales and
see customer here ? Or he has lost his damn mind ? "

Me," Just have a look ok ? Look see look see !"

So i started to climb the staircases towards the higher part of
the waterfalls.

1/2 way to the top i was like panting like hell already !!

Thought of the Rm2.00 parking that I have paid, I continued to
climb again after resting for a few minutes and finally I arrived
at the top of the water falls.

Wow ! Nice view !! I told myself !!

I mean, pant pant "nice" pant pant "view" pant pant pant
pant !!

Damn I need more exercise and stamina liao !! It was like
killing a pig like that for me to climb all the way to the top
part.

There are times when you are regret for not having your
Sony V3 or Panasonic FZ30 with you. This is one of the occasion
that you will feel so !!!

I mean, omg I need to come to this place again with my
cameras again? To climb all the way and to take photos ?
and Rm2.00 again ? -_-"






Oh my god ! Why don't they design the waterfall lower,
or install a lift?

Hmm... by the time I came down from the top of the waterfall my
legs were hmmm a little bit shaky cause of the extreme up and
down process.

The guy who collect rm2.00 from me:" hi ! What happened ? "

me," Me ? Huh ? Tired like hell ! See my legs ? Like Elvis Presley
doing Hound Dog Song time like that ! "

the guy lolrtof !!

I had to take a 3 minutes cool down in my car before I
could leave !

Damn tired!!

1 comment:

satélite fugado said...

You need to get some more exercise!
Or cut out all the fatty and sweet foods and... :D