Tuesday, January 09, 2007

lolrtof !!!

Just now I received a call from Mr Rafar and he asked
if I could help him on some Digital Weight machine
things.

Feeling very familiar with Digital Weighing machine
cause my housemate has 1 or 2 of those, which could
measure the percentage of body fat somemore.

I told Mr Rafar:" Ok Chief, how may I help you?"

Rafar:" Oh I need to buy one those digital weight
scale that has memory card and could be connected to
the personal computer !"

Me:" Digital Weight scale, no problem, digital one
very accurate one ! Need to connect to PC one ah ?"

Rafar:" Yeah, could be connected to the computer to
record down the weight and other details ! "

Me -_-" " Wow nowadays very canggih, the normal one
that could count body fat one is around RM 60 or RM70."

Me" Any other requirement ?"

Rafar:" Hmm, yeah if possible get a 3 tonnes one ! "

I terus 2 legs in the sky !!!! wtf ??

Me:" har ? You want industrial type one iszit ? "

Rafar:" Yeahlah, can be connected to PC one !! "

Me:" Aiseh ! lol ! I thought you want the bathroom
digital scale to keep fet and manage weight lol !!"

Rafar terus 2 legs 2 hands in the sky and lolrtof !!

He burst into super laughing mode and I could imagine
that he laughed until his tear also came out !!

Me:" Oi ! Chief don't laugh at me lah ! I thought you
want to get a normal bathroom scale mah ! Cause i see
my housemate using them everymorning ! "

Rafar:" Bathroom scale my ass ! I want industrial 3 or
4 tonnes one lah ! Bengong ! Bangau !! "

Me lolrotf ! Malu betul !

See that's what we call " I can't catch what you mean !"

dang !!

No comments: