Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday.

Friday is normally a busy day for me to settle everything, regarding
works and customers. Because a lot of people don't work on
Saturday.

And Saturday, unfortunately I have to work, 1/2 day in the office
and it is always not that productive cause 1/2 day seems to be
unable to accomplish too much of stuff.

Saturday would be used for meeting and discussion and some
paper works things, not nice !!

However once finish work on Saturday, normally after 2pm of
Saturday would be the Happy Hour already !

Evening of Saturday would be the best :) Cause Sunday and
wake up late or sleep until 8 or 9 am, no need to rush and wake
up. But if I were to wash the F-117 I need to wake up at 7:30 to
catch the perfect weather -_-"

Sunday afternoon would be used to quickly recharge the mind
battery, and try to get a good rest, but often would be spent
watching DVD and reading news paper and so.

And from 6pm onwards of Sunday the Monday blue begins,
that time I would feel that wtfknnbbq why the Saturday and
Sunday go so fast and so quick, before I know it it's all gone already ??
why ??

And, from the past experiance, holidays mari macam siput,
hilang macam semut!

So, today is Saturday and I am going to appreciate every
moment of it and Sunday yeah ?

And is there any medicine in the market that could cure
Monday Blue disease?

Actually there is a remedy, that is 5 days work, really !!

The first time when I was enjoying the 5 days work during my
previous work, on Saturday morning I woke up confused, don't know
what day is what ?

Like waking up on Saturday and wonder," Geeee ! Is today Saturday
or Sunday?" and let me tell you that is a lovely feeling !! Especially
when you realize that it is only Saturday morning !!

The point is ? I deeply madly missed the 5 days work, boss !! could
you read this? Please ? Please Please ?

No comments: