Thursday, January 04, 2007

Community Service 2007

For the past few days, I would recommend and strongly suggest
you all to stay away from any Primary and Secondary school.

Cause for the past 2 days the traffic around the schools were
practically sardine and ikan bilis !!

Sardine means that the cars were packed like stupid sardine
while the amount of parents who took days off to accompany
their children to school were as many as ikan bilis !!

-_-"

What the hell is wrong with the parents nowadays ?

We had bicycle and school bus back then in the good old days
for the rich kids, and for the poor kids like us, we had legs !!

Legs are for walking to school !!

And we don't go to school with our kakak maid carrying our
bags for us.

And our parents no need to wait outside the class and no need
to wait for us to eat during recess time.

No wonder nowadays the kids can't even think straight !

When I was a kid,

Teacher, " You are to eat when I tell you to eat, and read when
I tell you to read, do I get myself clear ? And give me Hoo Haa !"

We," Hoo Ha Captain ! "

Teacher," I can't hear you !! You all sissy !!! "

We," Hoo Ha Captain !!!!! "

now that's discipline and training and education !!

Going to school with kakak maid and parents fetch ??

That's for Ah Kua !!

No comments: