Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I 蛇 man !!

Yesterday there was a little bit of Hoo Ha out side of
the office.

Being caring and alert person, I went out and check what
has gone wrong.

Apparently there was this Proton Waja and a snake (蛇) in
his car !! Don't know how does the snake goes in or why
does it go in either.

But there was Snake In The Car lolrtof ! Not plane yeah !

After 3 or 4 hours I heard they finally able to get rid of
the tiny little snake, i heard even Bomba ( Fire Department )
came and helped.

Luckily the FBI, NSA, CIA, CSI , KFC didn't come yeah !

Wheew !! -_-"

And this morning I saw my boss crying in the office.

I asked him," Hi Morning boss are you ok ? "

Boss," No I am not ok, can't you see i am crying ?"

Me:" Boss why are you crying ? Something happened?"

Boss," You remember the snake ? sob sob !! "

Me:" Yeah the tiny little snake yesterday, what about
the snake ? Did it bite you at your kkc and your kkc
mati and fall off ? "

Boss -_-" and " No ! no ! no ! The farting car that the
snake went in mia plate number came out First Price
today, inverted !! "

Me:" Huh ? You mean from 1234 to 4321 ? "

Boss:" Yes ! Precisely ! Came out first price but I
forgot to buy ! "

Me:" Holy Cow ! that is bad ! "

Boss:" You know the uncle next door? He saw the
incident and bought the lottery inverted, kena
RM 70,000 over ringgit ! "

Me: " Woooottttt thhhhheeeeee farrrrrrt ? That
guy is already rich woh ! "

Boss:" Precisely ! But people got buy and I didn't
buy, apa boleh buat ? "

Me think think think, " Eh ! I also didn't buy knnbbq!"

My mood has slowly from happy to mild, mild to
medium, medium to low and went to lowest !!!

knnbbqbotakchingisehman !

10 minutes later the other staff came into office and
asked " Ei ? Boss, Kai hong, why are both of you crying
in the office ? Something happened Are both of you ok ?"

Me:" You remember the snake yesterday..... ? "

So does the chain reaction started !

Mcbknnbbq everyone has no mood to work today, and I
declare today as our company holiday because of that
blardy small tiny snake !! Cis !! mcb !

I say man !! Errr I mean I 蛇 man !!

No comments: