Sunday, January 14, 2007

OMG My friend Zhnged his foreskin.




A few weeks ago I went back to Kelantan and met some old
friends of mine and had some good time witht them.

We round and round and round around Kota Bharu Town until
we saw this.

I said," Wait a minute ! Got package to Zhng your foreskin woh!"

My friend," Where where where ? "

Me," Nuh ! The sign here said Zhng Foreskin Expert woh ! "

My friend," Wow ! How much how much ?"

Me -_-" wtf ?

My friend," Wait wait wait I want to get more details, how much ?"

Me looked looked around, " RM 130.80 !! Got free gift somemore !"

My friend, " Wah damn cheap ! Damn cheap !! "

Me -_-" and felt something bad might happen.

Yesterday I had a chat with my friend," Yo wassap ? "

My friend," Stay at home 1 week, had a minor operation ?"

Me, " Wtf ? You got your kkc zhng ah ? "

My friend," Not kkc lah you stupiak ! Foreskin ! "

Me," Ok sorry, Wtf ? You got your foreskin zhng ah ? "

My friend, " Yeah ! 100 pros and 0 cons ! 百利而无一弊!

Me," Ok you win ! "

Me, " But now how do you pee ? You pee standing or pee sitting?"

My friend," Dumb head, of course pee standing lah ! "

My friend," Told you I zhng foreskin lok ! Not kkc lok ! "

Me," Wooppsss ! Sorry ! Sorry !!! "

-_-" 百利而无一弊 ?

My kkcforeskin? Not in a million
year over my dead body! ! Never !!

No comments: