Monday, January 08, 2007

Pontian Oyster Chili Sauce Mee.

A few weeks ago I was traveling from Batu Pahat towards Pontian
to see some customer.

Before arriving at Pontian I called a local friend and she said at
this Pt Jalan Mesjid, that is the road after you turn in from
the Pontian Police Station, there is this nice noodled called
Kon Low mee.

Me, as a Kon Low Mee lover drooled when I heard that !!!

So I turned in from Pontian Police Station and the shop name
is something like Heng Heng or something like that -_-"

It is a roll of shop right after the first traffic light and there
was the shop there !

So i sit down and ordered a Kon Low Mee Large.

And I noticed a lot of flies in the shop surronding me, must
me because I am the stranger and perhaps because I am
basically a very handsome looking guy -_-"

And shortly after that there was this lady put 5 Otak otak
on my table.

I said to myself," Wah, not bad, got free otak-otak ! "

And I ate 3 of them, and think think think and called my
friend again.

She said," Oh no, those otak-otak are expensive and they
charge you separately one !!! "

Me," oh shit ! oh shit ! " -_-" sudah naik kapal pirate !!

The noodle was only normal Kon Low Mee like the KL
and PJ one, but cooked with Oyster Sauce and Chili
Sauce, pretty much like my cooking when I was 14
years old.

And when the bill came, moodle + otak + 1 coke was
RM 6.00 over.

My friend did warned me that it is expensive to eat
here though, but I really didn't hope to pay RM 6
for a bowl of chili sauce and oyster sauce mixed
noodle -_-"

Else I could ask my younger cousin aged 14 to cook
one for me at RM 1.00 -_-"

1 comment:

Everydayisfri said...

Dun know why after reading ur story, I just think of Samba Belacan (tak related langsung).