Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The eggs from White House Kota Bharu.

As I have mentioned before I was at the White House coffee shop
the other day with Peng Siong and was having a good time there
with the Roti Bakar and Telor Semi Masak.

2nd morning my parents went there -_-" and I joined them later.

Second morning I guess the shop owner has more time to prepare
the eggs and everything.



Result? Eggs were more well done, like the eggyork were harder
and the bread were, hmmm, crispier and darker.



Oh and by the way, the 2 pictures above were taken by Sony Ericsson's
W810i walkman phone, 2 mega pixel, 1632 x 1224 pixels, f2.8 and 1/30s.

1 comment:

Everydayisfri said...

Just now i read my fren's blog. Then i thought of u when the blog says,
"Let's the footprints of God left behind, and yours?? No, you won't see that because God always carries you on HIS shoulder..."

Oh my God, r u sure u want to carry Wxng Kxx Honx?