Thursday, January 04, 2007

F-117 and landing light.

2 weeks ago I went to an East Cost town on a peace mission.

1:00 am woke up from Damansara Military Base.

2:00 am F-117 warmed up and take off.

7:00 am F-117 left side landing lights not functioning.

System LCD :" Warning, landing light failure ! "

Me:" Wtf ? Just got it changed 6 months ago !!"

Arrived at Kuala Krai Airbase , Jalan Ah Sang and made
an emergency landing.

I walked into the Airbase and the techician Ah Tat was
there smiling to me.

Me:" Good morning, Tat, how are you doing ? "

Tat:" Morning Captain, I am fine, you good too ? "

Me:" I am ok but the left landing light is not !! Need you
to get me one !"

Tat:" Oh ! Landing light ? Need 24 hours for us to order!"

Me:" I don't have 24 hours, just a bulb change mate !"

Tat:" Cheh ! I thought you said light mah, if bulb small case!"

Me:" So gimme 2 bulbs then ! "

Tat:" Ok ! There you go ! Rm 24 for 2 bulbs, free plastic !!"

Me:" Har ? Rm12 per bulb only ah ? knnbbqwtfccb the KL
technician charged me RM 25 per bulb ! "

Tat lol !

Me:" So it is easy to change the bulb ourself one hor ? "

Tat:" Oh it is so easy only, really really easy ! "

Me:" Really ? "

Tat:" Yeah, really easy if you know how to change it !"

Me -_-" wtf ?

Anyway, later of the day I managed to changed the bulb
myself in about 5 minutes time, not that difficult at all.

How I know how to clean the throttle body and change
the bulb already yeah, not bad !! : )

No comments: