Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hesitation and coordination.

A few weeks ago I was back to Kota Bharu on some peace
mission. Had got myself a driver Mr Wong Peng Siong.

I have known this PS guy since 1990. That is like
17 years ago ? Yeah !!

He was my classmate, bicycle mate, and sometimes swim
mate : ) lolrotf !

So basically we are really really good friends along
with Mr Lee Hoon Boon, Lim Yee Chiang, Lee Meng Tiong
and a few more like Siw Wein, Tan Eng, etc !!

So this time around I was lucky to have him driving
me around Kota Bharu, Pasir Mas, and even to Tanah
Merah.

So when we were cruising along Kota Bharu town the
other day, there was this young couple about to
cross the road.

I as a good Samaritan would always let people to
cross the road by stopping my car.

So I naturally gave them a hand signal so that
they could cross the road without fear.

But I totally forgotten that I wasn't the one
who was driving. Wong peng Siong was the driver
and I was only the co-driver -_-"

So Peng Siong was actually planning to accelerate
and let the couple to wait while I gave them the
signal to go ahead.

So the scenario was, the couple wanted to go after
they saw my hand sign, but Peng Siong mia Kelisa
was still moving towards them, like want to run
them down like that -_-"

The couple was really really confused, felt helpless
and hesitated, don't know want to go or cross the
road or not.

While Peng Siong finally managed to stop the car
completely. The couple saw our car stopped and then
the decided to cross the road.

Mana tahu sekali when they cross the road the car
from behind us or a bike almost knocked them down
or something like gave them a horn !!

So both of us were =_=" and then were laughing out
like hell thinking of our clumsy and lousy coordination
and how we almost cause the couple to mentally break
down and go insane.

Ok next time when people drive I keep quiet.

No more trying to be hero or side driver thing.

Never ever again !

No comments: