Monday, January 08, 2007

KLCC from Jalan Tun Razak


Last night at 11 pm something I wanted to go to this Eye of
Malaysia for photo shooting but the jam was still terrible at
that time.

So I proceed to something more interesting.

It is called Fried Oyster and Fried Koey Tiao at Jalan Alor : )

Before that, I stopped by at Jalan Tun Razak, where there is
a little space beside the road before you turn into the KL Ampang
elevated highway.

That spot is protected by traffic and could see what is seen
in the above photo.

I spent some 10 minutes capturing some night shot with the
Sony V3 and Panasonic FZ30.

While the Sony V3 was in action, I used FZ30 to capture
the 2.5 Inch LCD which looked like KLCC and KLCC : )

The big blur KLCC and small clear KLCC !!

Boy I love to play with Digital Cameras !!

No comments: