Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year

I would like to wish everyone and my blog readers a

Happy New Year !!

May 2007 be a Good and Prosperous Year for all.

Remember that in 2007 :

  • Please write the date as 1 Jan 20067.
  • Issue the cheque for 2007, not 2006 ok ?
  • Your Age = +1 (-_-")
  • Your car depreciate another at least 10%. wtf?
  • Major toll rise 10% to 60%.
  • LDP user, prepare RM1.60 per toll, KACHING !!

    And even the toilet in Low Yatt Plaza cost RM0.50 nowadays!!

    -_-"

    I better buy a new bike, bicycle that is !!!

    So, what is so special about 2007 new year ?

    I don't know mate!! I don't know !!!
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    hmm.....something else 'special' will also on stage 2007 mah...u know?? itu mia punya hari besar mia dengan wa mia kawan mah....muahahhahaha...