Friday, December 29, 2006

Voice vs Look.

A few days ago I went to see a friend of mine, and his gf pointed at
me and said :" Oi ! You very strange lah ! "

Me:" Why am I so ? I have 3 head ? 6 arm meh ?"

She:" No, not that kind of strange !"

Me:" Then ? Do I walk terbalik ? Or have 2 nose ?"

She -_-" :" No no ! Not what I mean !"

Me:" Then ? "

She:" You don't sound like your appearance !! you speak
very soft , unlike your look, your look more garang ! "

Me:" Oh i see ! So should I start speaking like Hulk Hogan
or the Rock ? Using the deep throat sound ? Like hmm ,
the guy who sung What A Wonderful World ? "

She 2 legs in the sky !!

But I take it as an compliment, and I am ok with it !!

Always be gentle with female, pull the chair, hold the door,
easy on the swearing, say excuse when you mean it.

And the most importance, be polite !

That would be the formula for less confrontation and might
contribute to World Peace yeah ?

Damn sometimes i am very the 臭 屁 !!

No comments: