Saturday, December 16, 2006

Please no more chicken for me!!


2 Days ago after working near Digital Mall Sec 14 PJ I was walking
pass a Famous Fried Chicken and bought myself 2 pcs of Hot &
Spicy Fried Chicken as dinner.

Reached home at about 6 pm and when I was munching my Fried
Chicken and my friend called me, I picked up the phone,

Friend:" Hi ! Remember your promise to buy me Pizza ?"

Me:" Err, yes ! I do remember ! "

Friend:" Well I wish to eat Pizza tonight ! "

Me:" Err, tonight ah ? "

Friend:" Yes ! Tonight ! At around 8 pm ! You have any problems
with that ?"

Me: " Err, nope, no problem at all ! " -_-"

Friend :" See you at 8pm !!"

So we went to Jalan Kuchai there where there is a shop where
the Pizza and Famous Fried Chicken ( again ? ) is side by side
and has a access door in between the building.

My friend:" Oh ! Fried chicken, suddenly I also want to eat!"

Me:" Har ? I thought you want to eat Pizza ?"

Friend:" Now I want to eat both liao ! "

Me:" Ok loh ! "

So we ordered 2 pcs of Chicken ( dinner plate ) and a 4 flavour
pizza and some deli wings.

I thought, wow ! 2 time of Fried Chicken in an evening. that is
a new record !! my man!!

Wrong !!!

Second day, I went to Ipoh for PC Fair and during lunch time
with my boss.

Boss:" Philips ! What would you like to eat ?"

Me:" Me ? I will eat anything, no problem ! "

Boss:" Look! There is an Fried Chicken shop there ! Let's go?"

Me:" Har ? Fried Chicken ah ?"

Boss:" Any problem ? Or you prefer vegetarian ?"

Me:" Fried Chicken is just nice with me ! Vegetarian phobia!"

Boss:" Let's go and eat chicken !! go go go !! move move move!"

Me -_-"

There you go ! 5 pcs of Fried chicken in less then 18 hours and
I bet that would be the last time that I am ever going to have
so much of Fried chicken in 1 day , hmm, i mean 1/2 day time!

Now today when I see chicken I will run away automatically,
I think I will skip chicken in my menu for the next few weeks
time perhaps.

Jangan-jangan tonight my uncle call me:" Let's go eat fried
chiken ! "

-_-" namo omi thofo ! namo omi thofo ! namo omi thofo !

No comments: