Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pontian 2


I walked towards the end of the wooden path, the wooden path would
shake as wave hit it -_-"

I mumbled to myself :" Do not let my Sony V3 contact with sea ok ?"

Myself:" Affirmative Captain ! "

After getting the permission from the locals, I just wondered around the
wooden paths, around the fishing boats taking photos.

the locals looked at me as if I am the 山芭捞

Indeed !

I seldom see a town which is so close to the sea line mar !

Like my hometown Kota Bharu, our town is like 8 to 10 km away
from the sea. And even from the kampung at the seaside, we still
have couples of 10ths of meters of beach ( read: with sand ) before
the sea water.

Here is like, main road, 20 meters away is sea water liao -_-"

Kind of not used to the sea which is so close to me.

No comments: