Saturday, December 16, 2006

Madam What

Today at KLCC cowinne asked me to go for lunch with her
after her work at convention centre.

I said sure no problem and she suggested the Madam What?
place at 4th floor KLCC.

I said oh that one the Nasi Lemak damn worth dying for one?

she said I think so kua.

Then i said let's lock and load !!

She said affirmative and we waited for like for 10 minutes
before there were seat for us, so good business eh ?

So I have ordered some Nasi Lemak which is worth dying for
and it is true !!

The rice cooked to it's perfection, with nice acha, chicken floss,
2 big pcs of curry chicken and oh their Sambal Ikan Bilis I tell
you !! must eat must eat !!!



Want to know how desperate I was during the lunch ?

My hands went automatically reaching for the Nasi Lemak everytime
I see it, when it was on the table and when I was taking photo
like some handsome chaps hand reaching for boobs like that.

Gulp !!



Of course lah ! So nice mia Nasi Lemak, everyone would sure like to get
a piece of it isn't it ?



And the bill came RM 53 something.

My grandmother would say, Choi ! How to eat Nasi Lemak and
Chicken Floss until RM 53 something ???

Well, I got to bring her here to try it out then only
explain yeah ?

Lovely lovely place !!

No comments: