Thursday, December 28, 2006

Internet Reading Lesson One.

A few days ago when I was back to Kota Bharu a friend of
mine learnt that I have this blog.

And he said, " Wah Liew ! You so in ah ? Got blog ah ?"

Me," Nothing lah, small blog only. "

Him," Since when ? "

Me," 2004 ! "

Him," Wah Lau eh ! So long already ah ? "

Me," No lah 2 years only lah, where got long ? "

Him," Gimme gimme the address ! "

After 1 day,

My friend," Oi ! What does lol mean ? what is mia ? what is knnbbq?"

I was like -_-"

And he asked, " what is -_-" mean also ? "

I lagi -_-" and 2 legs in the sky !!!!!

Him," What is 2 legs in the sky ???"

I said," Ok ! Listen, I am going to list all these technical thing in my
blog later, you could pick up from here yeah ? "

Him, " Ok very good ! Thanks ! "

So here I am, let's start with all these yeah ?

  • lol = laught out loud = berketawa dengan kuat.

  • lolrotf = laugh out loud and rolling on the flood = lol + gulung atas lantai

  • mia = belongs to someone = punya

  • wtf = what the fuck = apa itu kongkek

  • wtfknnbbqlcct = wtf + knn + bbq + lcct

  • -_-" = sweating on forehead = berpeluh kepala kerana tension

    -_-" can I stop doing this already ? Please ?
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    the guy is pe*g si*ng? hhaha..is it?

    Philips at work. said...

    Yeap that is the guy !