Friday, December 29, 2006

I am damn 臭屁 !!

A few days ago a friend of mine was asking me like this,

" Kai Sir, did you happen to drive a Toyota Camry lately ?"

Me:" Nope, why ? "

" That day I overtook an Camry, the driver looked so much
like you, you know ? That's why I ask you. "

Me:" Oh I see, very unlikely, first I don't drive a Toyota Camry
and secondly, only I overtake people, and people NEVER get to
overtake me. "

My friend -_-" and asked:" Why you don't drive a Camry ?"

Me:" My F-117 is good enough already ! "

Friend:" Why ? Camry engine capacity is 2.4 liter vs your 1.5 liter!"

Me:" You see, I am driving the 1.5 liter already almost no people
could overtake and become faster then me, imagine if I upgrade
my car to Toyota Camry, then I would be certainly always and
always be the fastest car on the road, very lonely one you know?"

Me:" Hero is always lonely one, sad but true !

Sometimes I have to slow myself down to let the rest to catch
up with me, and sometimes I have to pretend to be very slow
when I fly so that I will not hurt the others feeling.

you know that kind of feeling ? Lonely and 凄 凉 !! "


My friend 2 legs and 2 hands in the sky ....

So now who says I am 臭 屁 again ?

I am not !!!

No comments: