Thursday, December 28, 2006

Everyday is a Sunday this week!

Despite the Internet connection from Malaysia to the rest of
the world is super slow right now and for the next few days (weeks).

The traffic in Kuala Lumpur and PJ seems to be super smooth for
the past few days.

I think this is because a lot of people are talking annual leaves, go
back to hometown, bring the kids for holidays, spend some time away
from town etc.

I was in Kelantan last week for some work and leisure too.

Boy I tell you it was a lot of fun.

This morning I manage to drive from my place Damansara Kayu
Ara all the way to KL Sentral at constant 90kmph to 110kmph !!

Can you believe that ? 90kmph to 110kmph !!! Jalan Damansara!!

Normally it would be like 20kmph to 60 kmph only !! But these
few days, all the way top 5th gear and my F-117 was as happy
as a fish in the water !! Muah ha ha ha ha !!!

Muah ha ha ha ha ha !!

No comments: