Friday, May 13, 2005

Wine... cheap wine.

A few weeks ago I went to Giant supermarket and did some
guys shopping, you know guys shopping, I only buy guys
stuff and man stuff . Item purchased :

1. 1kg of fine sugar.
2. 2kg of Milo Refill Pack ( cheaper without the tin )
3. Quaker's Oakmeal Refill Pack ( see above )
4. Toilet Roll ( xxx brand, we buy toilet paper, not air )
5. Soya Source.

6. Palmolive Bath Soap. ( Smells good ! )
7. Tooth Brush. ( Used by our doctor http://www.drliew.net/archives/001646.html)
8. Tooth Paste.
9. Candy(s)
10. Errr... errrr.....errrr....

When one goes shopping, I mean man shopping it is always
better to purchase 10 items minimum each time. Else it
would be considered as No Economy of Scale.

Like some friends of mine, when want to buy sugar, drive
to Tesco and purchase sugar and spend 3 hours there.

2 days later, toilet paper fisnihed, and drive to Carrefour
and buy the toilet paper 1 big pack, and come home.

4 days later, soya source finished, and drive all the way
to The Curve and beli soya source (???) .... that's what
I call no Economy of Scale.

Hehehehhe.....

So I said to myself, what should I buy to make the item
to be complete? Hmmmm...

Aha !!! A bottle of wine to impress my fat lady !!

Ok Ok walked to the Wine and Alcohol Section.

RM105.88 ( XO something ) Neah ! XO are for old folks.
RM103.55 ( VSOP something ) Neeah ! VSOP no vitamin one.

RM88.95 ( Something Rum) Neah Rum are for ah kua !!
RM79.99 ( Australia Wine ) Neah Australia wine mana sedap?
RM49.99 ( US. Wine ) Neah I hate President Bush !!

RM35.45 ( French Wine ) Whops cannot read French !
RM28.90 ( Australie Wine ) Neah ! Good day mate !

RM17.99 ( Mixed Tropica Wine ) Kaching !! Kaching !! $$$$$$$

Wait a tick ! Mixed Tropica Wine, looks ok for me ( the price )
cause I don't know why all these sub RM20 and RM 30 wines
always taste better.

( Gee I Know, cause I am poor that's why ! )

So I took a bottle and completed the Economy of Scale.

Tasted sweet, and the "sep sep" taste and feel was minimal when
I drank it yesterday night with fat lady.

We finished about 700ml of it, balance about 50 ml perhaps will
use it to clean my car windows later.

However this morning when I wake up, alamak sorethroat.
Fat Lady had the same feeling too.

Cheap wine? or too much of alcohol? God knows...

But the wine tasted sweet woh ! Tasted like Ribena + alcohol
kekekekek....

And oh yeah, after drinking the wine fat lady looke like a cooked
shrimp or cooked crab !! wahahahah whole body = Red red red !!

Now that's how we get Women In Red !!

Wine, a lot of wine !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, can you just leave the fat lady alone?! can you pls just don't tell everyone that my red red face ler?? paiseh le...jaga u!