Saturday, May 21, 2005

Trivia : Kelantan Market Scenario

There were many many events that when my friends from other
part of Malaysia ( not from Kelantan ) asked me, while
visiting the Pasar Besar Kota Bharu or in fact at most
of the market ( wet market ) in Kelantan.

" Where are all the Malay man?"
" Why all the sales person are Malay women?"
" Why did the market Malay women has so much of Gold one?"

  • In Kelantan, or perhaps Terrengannu too, Malay man works
  • really really hard at the field, at sea, or at outside.
  • Hence the product that they get, or hunnted or angled they
  • let the women to sale at market.

  • And most of the Malay women in Kelantan didn't really
  • trust the bank. You know lah, nowadays bank damn LCLY one.
  • Hence they converted their money into gold and wear them.
  • Gold's value is always there.

    I think that's the understanding that I've got from asking a few
    of my Malay frinds. You have any opinion? Let me know :)

    But one thing for sure is that, Kelantan's Malay friends are the
    friendliest in the world. And I challange you all to prove me
    wrong. kekekekekke !!!
  • No comments: