Friday, May 27, 2005

Philips needs help !! Really needs help !!

Does anyone out there who knows some guys like Nam Mor Lou,
or Monk with Superpower or exorcist or Tok Guru who has
really powerful skill?
Or Ghost Buster or something like that?

I think I need their help. Really need help this time !!

I've noticed that there is something wrong with my room in
PJ when I first moved in a few months ago.

At night or at even day time, the room seems to be having
"something" else there apart from my furniture, piano and
my computer table + computer.

There is always "something" there awaiting for me, and
observing me whenever I am around, waiting to take action
whenever I am not ready.

I've tried to fight "it", negotiated with "it", begged "it"
to leave us alone, try " Nam Mor O Mi Tor Fo " or even
read Holy sentences.

I've tried to evade "it", avoid"it", ignore "it "

But still every day, "something" just can't leave me a lone.

For example this morning and yesterday morning, when I wanted
to wake up and arise from my bed, to go for a morning swim
or excersise, "something" stopped me and made me sleep till
8:15 am and almost late for work.

After work go home, had dinner and wanted to play piano,
"something" forced me to the bed and sleep again.

What is this "thing" actually? How do I define it and settle
with it?

I know what is it called now, it's call " Sleeping Chi "
or " Dato' Chow Kong " or " Sleeping Evil " or in Bahasa
Malaysia " Syaitan Tidur-tidur !!" or " Sleeping Spirit "

Oh My God !! Help help help !! My room is full of Syaitan,
Evil, Hantu, Iblis, and spirit of sleep !!!

That's why I can't wake up early every morning at 6:30 am
for jogging and swimming. That's why I can't work properly
on Sunday afternoon cause the evil will make me have
afternoon nap and help help help !!!

The only Holy day when these ghost and spirits and hantu of
sleep will leave me alone, is the day when I needed them.

That's right, Sunday and public holiday morning. They seems
to be not working on Sunday and public holiday early morning.

That's why I always wake up at 7 something or 8 am on Sunday
morning or public holiday, don't know what to do... blur blur
and cannot sleep back... haih !!

Really, Philips need helps to wake up every 6:40 am for a swim
or a jog or something to loose weight. Please kindly leave
me your suggestion and be a good Samaritans and help the
poor Philips to become handsome & slim again? Anyone?? Hmm??

I hate those evil, ghost, iblis, syaitan, hantu !!! Ptui !!

But they are too strong for me...help !! help !!

No comments: