Monday, May 16, 2005

The Wedding Dinner Repost (14 May )

流金歲月的點滴

Just came back from a wedding dinner at a famous chinese
restaurant at Jalan Ampang, opposite of CitiBank.

Well the food was ok, friends were almost all there, actually
most of them are fat lady's friend and schoolmates since
she is a kid. Me? no problem blending myself into it.

See people use people language.
See bird use bird language.
See ghose use ghost language. My philosophy !!

Well, just to tell that I am good in blending into diffrent type
of people ( sales man talk lah ! apa lagi? ) kekekekekkeh !!

Some idea generated after attending the wedding dinner :
If I were going to host my wedding dinner too, i've got to:-
# Got to be prompt and don't delay the dinner for 90 mins.
# Strictly no Kara-Ok session.
# No noisy MC ( like M-16 machine guns )
# No noisy music .
# Not too much of alcohol.
# Not too much of drunken master around.
# Menu = Nasi Lemak + Nasi dagang -_-"'

Ok last list = Nasi Lemak + Nasi Dagang is just a joke. My
moms and relatives are going to kill me then if I belanja them
Nasi Lemak only kekekekekek....

Well, blog reader, I think I am going to host the dinner in 2
years time from now, maximum 3 years. So if you print this
page and bring to my dinner, dapat 1 free gift ( umbrella !!)

kekekekekkekeke....

better start saving money for the wedding.

hahahahahahahah.....

Now, boys and girls !! See the effect of alcohol drinks on an
adult?? Hic !! I am not drunk !! I am not !!

No comments: