Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Happy Meal with Boss !! ha ha ha !!

流金歲月的點滴

When Bill finally came and resurface, Kiddo told him in the
face," We have unfinished business!"

Bill asked:" Are you sure about it?"

Kiddo replied:" Revenge is a dish best served cold !"

Errr... what's going on mate?

Actually when the bill finally came to the table, it clearly
showed RM440 + RM520 = RM 970.00 !!!!

Yes that was the bill for the dinner that we had with
our Boss this evening. We were at a restaurant at
PJ called " Strange " or " Qi Guai " in Mandarin.

The food tonight was not too bad and not too good.
And the person who joined the dinner ,

  • William
  • Richard
  • Steven
  • Mr. Tan
  • Brenda
  • Amanda
  • Philips

    7 of the best of the best of the best, had a dinner
    and wine at a restaurant. Consisting the people
    from :

    1. Malaysia.
    2. Hong Kong.
    3. Singapore.
    4. France.

    And a few table away was our boss family with some
    Dato' and business associate.

    Dinner started with a bottle of wine RM148.00 from
    Australia, 2002. Tasted a little bit "sep sep" initially
    but later it turned sweet with the exposure to the
    air I suppose.

    And the alcohol level was 14%. Felt my ears becaming
    warm and hot. Geee... strange wine !!!!

    Menu of the dinner :

    1. Lobster Steamed with gravy. A++
    2. Star Sek Pan Fish. A++
    3. Tau Fu. A
    4. Scallop. B- ( mixed with sar kot !! -_-")
    5. Plain steam shrimp. B
    6. Fried Rice. A
    7. Salty Egg Yok Crab !!!! A
    8. A big plate of Sweet Mango. A++

    With wine and chinese tea.

    As usual, my boss became really relaxed and funny
    during dinner time and made a lot of fun with me.

    He "put me on the table" "Bai Ngo Siong Toi!"
    and made the below statement :

  • I am very nice, because I will serve shrimp to girls.
  • My girl friend is as huge as me.
  • I like the Malay waitress.
  • I like to eat a lot of hor liao.
  • I am very hum sup.
  • If in Singapore, I sure tak dapat cari makan.
  • Cause I eat very slow. -_-"'
  • Amanda's husband is going to kill me if I touch her.
  • I should go to China.
  • But I will not survive in China.
  • Cause I will die under pretty girls pants/ skirt.
  • I normally don't let my fat lady eat, only eat alone.
  • Cause I am fatter then fat lady very much.
  • I looked like the guy in the movie Kung Fu.
  • The fake Axe Gang's fatso !!

    OMG !! In a short short dinner like that also my boss
    create so much of tembakan to me.

    So I complained to Amanda, " 我很伤心了啦 "

    But Amanda said, " No lah, I think boss like you !"

    I terus 2 legs in the sky and shoes also in the sky.

    But to be frank, it was a great dinner with a lot of
    conversation from everyone and a lot of information.

    I always enjoyed having dinner with my boss.
    Thank you Mr. Ho.
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    eh, u bring fat lady to meet ur boss la....if he said fatlady is as fat as u. Only the last 3 statements make sense though..hehe