Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My father again !

As an 4th kid of the family, my father CY grown up in a poor family
in Kota Bharu, he was born in 1942 July and he is err.. ( press
calculator ) 63 years old this year.

I am not sure if my grandfather ( my father's father ) is a funny &
blur sotong type of guy. But I am very very sure that my father
CY is the most funny and blur sotong father in the world.

1 month ago he went to Kota Bharu largest market to purchase
some chili.

He asked the makcik :" Are these chili hot?"
The makcik repied :" Yes sir, extremely hot!"
He replied :" Ok give me 2 kg of these !!"

When went home, my father was preparing the Chilies for my
mother to be made into Yong Tau Fu's => Yong Chili actually.
The process involved to wash the chilies, cut open the chilies
and remove the seeds ( the hottest stuff ) and be ready to
insert the minced pork + fish. Voila !

My mum warned him:" Eh, you better wear gloves !"
My father said :" No need lah, the Chili not hot what?"
My father added:" Stupid makcik tipu me, chili not hot one?"

And my clever father took his own sweet time preparing the
chiles without wearing gloves.

1/2 hour later and the dish was done and everyone was eating.

My father was :"we wang wang we wang wang..."
Sit also cannot , stand also cannot, sleep also cannot.

Appearantly the effects and the chemicals of the chiles has
began to give him a "very hot" sensation over his hands
and palms ...

He was sweating cold sweat and I heard that the hot is so
intense that his hands became numb !!!

He then put his hands into ice bucket... no use !!
He then put his hands into cool water... no use !!

So he just ran up and down, ran up and down, eat also cannot
while the others were enjoying the Yong Tau Fu they both
made.

My mom was LOLOTF .... my father was:
-_-" Aduh !!
-_-" Aduh !!
-_-" Adui !!
-_-" Tolong !!
-_-" Tolong !!

At the end of the day, my mom kasi her the Green Herb
Medicine, purchased from Penang and saved him.

My father told us later that he thought that his hands and
palm would become cacat , so worried !!

Again we all LOLOTF !!!! This guy read too much of comics
when he was a kid !!

I shaked my head slowly when my mom told me this story.
Why my father like this one? Why ??

No comments: