Friday, May 13, 2005

13th May 2005. I am 28

Today is 13th May 2005 and it is a Friday today.
Some Mat Salleh ( from Mad Sailor ) believes that if
the 13th of the month which fells on Friday.

Then it would be very-very sui, very very tai kat lai si.

Not for me !! I don't think and believe that 13th Friday
is a sui, no good, unlucky and bad day at all.

However, the incident that happened on 13th May 1969
in Malaysia will never be forgotten.
I hope that this kind of unfortunate incident may never
repeat in future, and I hope everyone shall try his/her
best to achieve this.

Ok, let's not talk about history. Let's see what good
things that has happened today, so far...

1. This morning I woke up early, sent Fat Lady to work.
2. After that still have time (30 minutes ) before 9 am.
3. I went to my favourite mamak stall near my office.

4. I got myself beehun goreng+ ayam rendang + telur.
5. Drinks = Teh O Ice Kurang Manis.
6. A good start for a day.

200,000 pcs of CD-R order + 20,000 of DVD+R order
is on my table when I sit down, sweet :) Yahoo !!

Later, the sales were approved by boss, delivery date
would be in July. good !! very good for me. But customer
is comparing our delivery lead time vs Dragon's lead
time. Not that good, have to talk to customer again.

Afternoon collected 2 cheques and made a few calls to
customer. A customer again try to be funny when comes
to payment time.
Gave her a good fuck over the phone, left and right,
front and back. Song !!!

Lunch with Laurence Ng was informative and fruitful,
not too bad and good news keep coming in.

Came back to office after that, and everything seems
to be ok too. Sent COO Steven to PJ before coming
home, and had KFC ( Kai Fan China Style ) as dinner
as instructed by Fat Lady -_-"'.

On the way purchased 2 DVD movies too, to be watched
if I ever become bored tonight.

And now, nothing seems wrong today. Who says that
13th Friday is a bad day? I don't think so !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good boy, KFC approved by fat lady...keep this up...fat lady wants you to be healthy only mar, u don't know meh??hmm?