Sunday, May 22, 2005

Happy Wesak Day

Oh it's a Sunday morning and I freaking woke up at 7:23 am
for don't know what reason. Even on a working weekday I
only wake up at near 8:00 am heheheh !!!

Try to wake up fat lady who was sleeping like a pig, koook
piu.... koookk.... piu.... koook.... piu -_-"

I shouted :
  • Oi babi ! bangun oi !
  • Oi bangau ! bangun oi !
  • Oi cicak ! bangun oi !
  • Oi harimau ! bangun oi !

    Fat lady = kooookk...piu....kooook....piu....kookkk...piu!!

  • Oi kuching ! Bangun oi !!
  • Oi anjing ! Banggun oi !!
  • Oi ular ! Bangun oi !
  • Oi Godzilla ! Bangun oi !
  • .....
  • Hello, Beautiful Leng Lui, wake up please?

    Fat Lady opened half of the left eye, -_o and looked at me
    and said :
    " Oi fatty, shut up ! gimme sleep for 10 more minutes !"
    and koookkk...piu.....koook....piu....kooookk..piu.....

    I was like -_-" what the hell, call Leng Lui only wake up !!

    Well it was too early anyway, went for a pee pee and came
    back to continue the sleep sleep.

    That's how I started my beautiful Sunday.....

    It's also Wesak Day, hence I would like to wish and greet
    everyone Happy Wesak Day. I don't really have to mood to
    celebrate the Wesak Day with all those devotee's out there.

    Hence at 10 something I brought Fat Lady and went to celebrate
    the Wesak Day at somewhere special, where there is :=
  • No crowd.
  • No hot sun.
  • No people mountain people sea place.
  • Can sit donw and enjoy nice food. :)

    We went for Bak Kut Teh at Subang Jaya and then after that
    went to Sunway Pyramid Shopping mall for a walk.

    Look at the photos below and understand/ how I appreciate
    the special Wesak Day with my Fat Lady.

    Cost of Bak Kut Teh = RM 16.40 for two
    Cost of Coffee & Cake = RM 32.42 for two

    Satisfaction / feeling stomach going to explode = Priceless!!!

    Got to bring my boss to try this Bak Kut Teh one day, and
    perhaps shall invite Jason who mumbles a lot to there too.

    Jason !! If you are reading this, print this and show it
    to me. I belanja you this Bak Kut Teh and you help me to
    rate it ok???
  • No comments: