Monday, May 30, 2005

Philips Swims again... forever this time!!

Yesterday was Sunday, rained like cats and dogs in the afternoon around
2 to 3 pm. Fat Lady was away and till now she is still in Sarawak having
fun there celebrating Pesta Menuai or Pesta Gawai... i think so.

Well, anyway I was alone yesterday while Johntim and Fane went to Genting
and attended some forum or so. Me? Wah ha ah ha !! Free as a bird and
watched 2 DVD movie and sleep for like 3 hours ( afternoon nap )

Woke up at 5 something and had nothing to do.... feeling really guilty
cause I just ate and sleep over the weekend. Like wasted a lot of time
there.

Looked at the cupboard, my swimming trunks and swimming goggle were
crying there cause no one uses them for long-long time already. And
looked at my tummy. oh I can still see my toe and kkc, but it's not
smart and attractive anymore.

Grabbed my swimming trunks and goggle and warm up a few minutes.

5 minutes later,

  • 1 Lap of freestyle + breast stroke.
  • 4 Lap of breast stroke.
  • Rest 30 seconds
  • 2 Lap of breast stroke.
  • Rest 60 seconds
  • 4 Lap of breast stroke.
  • 1 Lap of life saving technique with 1 hand above water level.
  • 1 Lap of freestyle + Breast stroke.
  • Rest for 5 minutes.

    Feeling like want to die like that cause really long time never
    swim already. All stamina gone. All muscle gone....

    But while I was swimming there were some young lady looked on and
    "wow" and "hei look" and sort of things like that.

    I felt proud ! I am going to swim more from now onward !! I want to
    be able to swim 30 laps non stop like 1 year ago. I really want !!

    Till then, have a nice day !! I will swim 3 times a week.

  • I will swim I will swim I will swim I will swim !!
  • No comments: