Thursday, May 26, 2005

Test Drive Produa MyVi

Today I am going to test drive the Produa MyVi at Shah Alam
Section 1 Daihatsu Show Room.

A colleague of mine wishes to look into possibility of buying
this car and asked if I could help with the test drive.

I said:" Sure, why not?"

In my mind, I evilly laughed kekekekekekekekekke.......

What I am going to do with the poor MyVi test unit?

  • See the handling / control.
  • Cruise at the highway.
  • Test the air bag function.
  • Try Piu Yee with this car.
  • Try head on collision with Lorry yang Kurang Ajar.
  • Try to turn 90 degree corner with Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
  • turned off. ( Wait does it has ESC anyway?)
  • A lot of off road driving.
  • Push it to the limit and drive to KLIA at 160kmph.

    And suddenly my colleague told me, errrr, they provide 5 minutes of
    test drive only wor !!!!

    -_-" wtf? so lin si meh ????

    Wait for my detailed report this weekend about this little car...
    I will provide you some information from the perspective of
    huge and large driver. ok?
  • No comments: