Thursday, May 12, 2005

One day at KLCC..

Two men met at a KLCC bus stop and struck up a
conversation. One of them kept complaining of
family problems. Finally, the other man said: "You
think you have family problems? Listen my
situation."

"A few years ago, I met a young widow with a
grown-up daughter. We got married and I got
myself a stepdaughter. Later, my father married
my stepdaughter. That made my stepdaughter, my
stepmother. And my father became my stepson.
Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-
in-law."

"Much later the daughter of my wife, my
stepmother, had a son.

This boy was my half-brother because he was my
father's son. But he was also the son of my wife's
daughter, which made him my wife's grandson.
That made me the grand-father of my half-brother."

"This was nothing until my wife and I had a son.
Now the half-sister of my son, my stepmother, is
also the Grandmother. This makes my father, the
brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my
father's wife, I am my stepmother's brother-in-law,
my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my
father's nephew & I am my OWN
GRANDFATHER!"

"And you think you have FAMILY PROBLEMS?"

From Addy Ho

No comments: