Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Don't fucking waste my time !!

Being a Sales and Marketing person in a listed company
in Subang Jaya Malaysia over the years has given me
a chance to learn a lot of thing.

First my boss has told me to work "smart" or he is going
to fry my ass. I did, and my ass was saved !! Thanks boss!

And later he told me to be careful on the paper work and
don't make careless mistake. I became more careful now
thanks to him, Thanks boss !!

And be punctual, he told me cause customer don't like to
wait. Especially foreign customer like from Europe or
Japan or Korea. I have become very much punctual
now, even to arrive earlier then the actual time.
Thanks boss again !!

And don't be controlled and pushed by customer. Which I
enjoyed the most at the moment. He told me like this
:" Don't think they are big ( company size ) then they can
push us around !"

This is the latest toy and power given from him to me.
And let me tell you at this very special time I will
fully utilize this power... to the max lvl.

This morning I fucked a big distributor who was trying to
be funny with me when comes to payment time.

And last month, a very large French company ( in fact )
an Europe famous Media came to my company and acted
too cocky !! And my boss fucked him left and right before
we showed him the door out.

Ahhhh ..... very very song after that. It's like after you
gone into the toilet and found that you've pooed a bout
2kg of poo poo.... that's the feeling !!
Satisfaction !! and Satisfaction again !!

I am writing this to remember my courage of being
brave enough to start to say no and correct the
wrong stuff going on. Even it is my biggest customer.

But again, fucking is still fucking, you better fuck smart
and fuck with safety equipment.

No comments: