Friday, May 06, 2005

KLIA This morning

It was 5:02 am and I looked at the sky outside,
hmm, lighting... and thick cloud. omg I told myself !!

The Judgement Day II : To sleep or not to sleep !!

Perfect for sleeping. But it's a Friday a working day and
I have to send Johntim & Chris Yuan to KLIA at about
6:30 am.

So, unwilling I rolled on the bed about 20 times like a
Kota Bharu Belut , only a little bit fatter. Rolled until
about 5:45 am.

And hey !! My friends out there are starting to pray
from the surrounding mosque. I think there must be
like 4 or 5 mosque around Kayu Ara area and
every morning, we have diffrent voice and tone
praising their God.

It's kinda of like the Dolby Digital Surround System
with rich 3D feel, high treble high pitch and low bass.

-_-" for me it's very loud and I wished it could be
a little bit softer, I really wished !!!

Stood up and went into attached bathroom and begin
the daily Kung Fu Shower and 15 minutes later,
we were walking to car park and to get my car.

Engine warmed and cruised at 90kmph because
the flight was delayed for any hour. So it was no hurry
and rush at all, we have so many time, so little distance.

Arrived at KLIA, wished them a good journey and
proceed back to Office. But on the way I was too
tired and sleepy, pulled off at USJ R&R and slept
there for about 20 minutes.

Oh ! I tell you I slept soundly of course kekekeke !!

And at about 8:30 am I woke up and proceed to the
office and stuck at the massive jam from Kesas
Highway to Subang Jaya area....

I hate Subang Jaya Traffic !! I hate it !!

No comments: