Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My ancestor story !!



A few years ago when I went to Alor Star in Kedah to attend the
wedding of Elvis Cousin , I have learned a big story about my
ancestor which is related to me.

First, why did we call this Alor Star cousin Elvis Cousin leh ?????
Cause his sideburn was really like Elvis... of course he may not
looked as handsome as Elvis.

But, all the guys in my family looked funny and blur sotong don't
know why. Perhaps it is due to our ancestor fault !! Long long time
ago..... back to 1700s gee !! 300 years old story.... want to read?

If yes, then open a can of beer and get some peanuts... its a very
very long and intersting story.

My grandfather's great grandmother was a British Women !!!

And my grandfasther's great grandfather name was Henry Wong !!

Habis Cerita !! Woho !! Woho !! Waho !! Waho !! Clap hands clap hands..

That story explains alot, like :

1. Why am I so hairy , due to British hairy ancestor?
2. Why am I so hairy, due to ancestor named Henry ( sounds like Harry )
3. Why is the colour of my eyes = brown.
4. Why is the colour of our family hair = some brown some black.
5. Why am I so fat.
6. Why am I so difficult to keep fit.
7. Why am I so enjoying watching "Full Monty!"
8. Why was I so sad when Princess Diana died on Aug 1997.

hehehehhe..... what are you laughing at? Come and kiss my metal
shining ass ! " Quoted from Futurama , Bender !!

No comments: