Monday, May 16, 2005

我很伤心了啦 Part Duex

This morning, the very same person who caused me to become
very very sad met with me in the toilet again.

I was wee weeing when he walked out from the the smaller
room in the gents. In our company, there are 2 type of method
to pee pee or wee wee and only 1 way to poo poo.

1. To pee or wee, you could use the smaller room with toilet seat
or you could use the wall mounted toilet bowl.

Image borrowed without asking from
http://img.urinal.net/baltic_centre/baltic_centre2.med.jpg

2. To poo, you have to use the toilet room which has a
sitting style of toilet bowl.

Ok enough of toilet talk this morning. My point is that
I am more opened style where I always pee at the
wall mounted toilet bowl. While some of my colleague
prefers to have more privacy to pee using the seat
style toilet bowl.

Like they are afraid we will peek their kkc like that...
aiya... -_-"

Anyway, while I was peeing happily ( I am always happy
when I pee cause ada Ummphhh !! )

The same guy who caused me 我很伤心了啦 walked out from the
toilet room.

This time I took pre-emptive strike. And I asked :" Do
you still have any question that you want to ask me?"

He think for a sec, and said." hahaha.. no not really!"

Then another second, he added:" Yes in the matter of fact.."

I asked back:" Ok what is it?"

He asked:" Are you still a virgin?" then quickily run away.

I shouted at him :" GNN you should ask me this question 10
year ago lah !! "

And I continued to pee pee.......

No comments: