Monday, May 16, 2005

16 May 2005

Today is a Monday, suppose to have some Monday blue but
since it is a "Teacher Day" in Malaysia, I've better cheer up
a little bit more.

In the morning, the DJ from the radio asked if the listener
still mantain any contact or keep in touch with their teacher.
Or did they spoken to their good old time teacher lately.

I'd alomost call to the DJ and say:" Yes !"
Cause both of my parents are teacher, my father retired a
few years ago though. Hence , for me Teacher day is also
"Parents" day... kekekekeke !!!

It is also a very special day for a friend of mine, she is now
staying in Singapore and earning a lot of Sing Dollar.
Today she is suppose to be 19++ years old. But I don't know
the age counter for girls always jam at around 18 or 19,

The age counter will always jammed before reaching 20,
making the female always claimed themselve as 19 ++
or almost 20 or around 20 years old.

Despite some are 28, some are 42, some are 29, some 27
some 24 or so. The result they will tell you is that
:" I am about 20 years old this year !!"

And they will tell you the same answer for the rest of the
20 years ... until they are 50 or 60 over. And you wouldn't
ask any more, cause you are getting used to it liao.

Here, I would like to dedicate the song to everyone !!!

Happy Teacher Day to you !! ( to all the teachers )
Happy Teacher Day to you !! ( to my father )
Happy Teacher Day to mama !! ( to my mother )
Happy Teacher Day to Ah Jet ( to Ah Jet who age = 19++ )

Hope that it would be a good week a head.

No comments: