Monday, May 23, 2005

Tukar Tayar

This afternoon after lunch with customer in Low Yatt, I
drove pass my car pit stop ( a cool machanic next to
Caltex Petrol Station near Jalan Pudu, not far from
Time Square).

Suppose to clean the engine throttle, but at the end :
  • Engine Throttle Cleanse.
  • Engine Oil Clease.
  • Air Filter Changed.
  • Engine Oil Changed.
  • Engine Oil Filter Changed.
  • Both of back tyre changed to Michelin RM140 each.
  • Tyre balancing performed.
  • Tyre alignmend done.
  • Brake System checked.
  • Battery water checked.
  • Power Steering Fluid & Pump checked.
  • Brake Fluid checked.

    And my credit card has RM483.XX extra charges recorded
    and well.... who ask me to love my car so much??

    Will upload the receipt for reference later. You all
    let me know if it is cheap or expensive. Thank you!
  • No comments: