Thursday, May 19, 2005

Define : Aquarium... big aquarium.

Aquarium, is a container normally made of clear glass to
keep sea creature like fish, crabs, shrimp, and sometimes
some water plants.

And aquarium could be found at the house of a lot of people
regardless their age and sex. It's something like a hobby
for a certain of people to feed fish and water creatures.

And the word aquarium is the word to describe my stomach
today and yesterday. Cause it is full of sea animals and
stuff like that and with a lot of water too.

  • 17 May 2005. Tuesday Dinner at Chi Kuai.
  • 18 May 2005. Lunch at Sunway West Lake.
  • 18 May 2005. Dinner at Greenview.

    So all the heavyweight restaurant that cost us about RM1,000
    a pop for continues 3 meal, imagine. 3 pops mean RM3,000
    and that's more then my one month salary liao !!

    And if you run a CSI Food Test with my stomach you would
    probably find the below item resedue in my stomach :

  • Lobster (gravy stuff)
  • Indonesian Crab
  • Starry Sek Pan Fish *******
  • Scallop
  • Steam Shrimp

  • rest stomach of 12 hours

  • Patin fish ( why patin fish is so special leh??? )
  • Thai Style Shrimp ( very big prawn balls )
  • Dim Sum Har Kao
  • Dim Sum Siw Mai + Shrimps roe or eggs
  • Dim Sum Ju Chiong Fun + Scallops ( Nice one! )
  • Dim Sum Fish Balls
  • Dim Sum Foo Chok + Pork

  • Rest stomach for 4 hours

  • Shark Fins Soup
  • Suckling Roast Piglets
  • Scallops + Hong Kong Kai Lan
  • Steam Soon Hock ( how to catch soon hock???? )
  • Big Fat O Prawn Shang Har Min ( Really big ass prawn )
  • Manggo... a lot of maggo
  • Wine..... a lot of wine, Australian Wine particulary.
  • Anything that I've missed???

    Yeah I think my stomach shouldn't be considered as aquarium.
    Aquarium is actually for amature & Ah Kua's .....
    I think my stomach should be labelled =

    " 250GB Seagate Annaconda Cobra Lion Tiger Hard Disk 128MB buffer"
    and that will do, that will do.....

    And can you blame me for being mean by showing off all those nice
    stuff that I've stored in my hard disk??

    Not in a million years, and even if it does, I don't care. Burp !!!

    Car Park = RM12.00
    Petrol = RM 3.00

    Satisfaction being labelled 250GB hard disk = Priceless !!!


    Burp !!

    Whoooopppsss !! I think I've just vommited a little bit in
    my mouth, never mind, I could swallow them...expensive stuff
    you know? Chinese says:" If can eat then don't waste!"

    Gulp !! There you goo!! Chewing some undigested meat and
    licked my lips.... hmmmmm !!!!
  • No comments: