Saturday, May 14, 2005

Ants

This morning I am feeling a little bit of sorethroat because
of the cheap wine ( i believe so ) that I drank 48 hours ago
and... I opened my Nutrilite(tm) bottle and seach for
an Vitamin Bio C + to help the sorethroat.

I opened the bottle and said:" Wah Lau eh !"

My colleague asked me:" What what happened?"
She then asked :" Is it a lot of ants?"

I replied:" No lah, Vitamin Bio C+ finished, got B only!"

She replied:" I see, I thought got ants there, a few days
ago my Nutrilite bottles that I placed on the floor attracted
a lot of small reddish ants ( semut api ) !!! "

I added on:" Perhaps they want to join Amway too, ask
them to join Amway lah, good prospect what?"

She was like -_-" !! Ants woh !!

I was LOL with 2 legs in the sky !!! kekekekekekekekek !!!

Philips 1 - Amway 0 !!!!

No comments: