Friday, May 20, 2005

Sakit Kerongkong

2 days ago having dinner with my boss.

He was pouring wine for the guest and gave me
a full glass of the wine. Australia RM118.00
per bottle wine. Alcohol = 13.5% whew !!

I said:" That day I finished 1 bottle of wine with my
fat lady, the next morning I terus sorethroat !! "
My boss terus Bang the table and pointed at my
nose and shouted:" Kai Hong this is the first time
I heard people say sorethroat after drinking wine !

"This is nonsense !!"

"It must be something that you've done with your girlfriend
and not the Wine!!"

I kept quiet !! Just kept quiet !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bodoh....can u just don't tell everything to ur boss???????har?

Philips at work. said...

You know... boss arr... very difficult to handle one...

You know...boss wor !! boss you know?? Boss very "tua liap" one you know???