Saturday, May 14, 2005

110 cc vs 1500 cc

This morning when I was driving from Kayu Ara to Sunway
using LDP. I was cruising at about 90kmph to 95 kmph.

There was not much of cars on the road since it is a nice
Satuday morning. Hence I was kind of enjoying the drive
cause this mode = fuel economy mode.

Suddenly there was this blardy tiny tini mini 110cc motorbike
overtooked me from my left side of the car. And peppeppeppe
pepepeppppeppepepepe...... gone in 20 seconds...

He must had doing 110 kmph or 120 kmph....

Well, what I did was just shaking my head slowly and hope that
his engine wouldn't be over heated, jammed or "peciah" if
he keeps on pushing his 110 cc motorbike to the limit.

During Chinese New Year or Hari Raya I used to drive back
( which I still do now ) to Kota Bharu Kelantan. I normally
wake up at 4:00 am and on the road at about 5:00 am.

That time about 5:00 am +/- we could see so many tini mini
tiny cc bike on the road. All the way from Middle Ring Road II
to Genting Highway, from Bukit Tinggi to near Bentong.

Usually at near Batu Caves when I was driving at about 90kph
they would zooomm !! zooom !! zooooom !! whosssh !!! overtoke
me.

At the slope before Genting Highland exit, you could still see them
pushing really hard for thier 110cc or 125 RXZ up hills. And
5 km a head, you would see a lot of guy with their bike broke
down and had to stop at the side of the road.

Either engine engine over heated, something "peciah " , " patah "
or simply engine jammed. Had to wait for 30 minutes for rescue.

I don't know, but sometimes I really hope they would take the
bus or train to balik kampung instead of the small motorbike.
Reason :

1. Safety first, motorbike accident rates is way too high.
2. Driving motorbike for 6 hours could hurt your back badly.
3. Get peace of mind and rest in bus or train.
4. Wouldn't block the fast driver like Philips who had problem
over taking 80 motorbikes at one shot. -_-"'

Remember, whatever we do, safety first and we wouldn't
want to leave this lovely world too fast eh? Philips? Sam??

No comments: