Friday, May 20, 2005

Nasi Lemak oh Nasi Lemak

Time = 9:00 am.
Date = 20 May 2005.
Day. = Friday.
Cond = Hot and clear sky.

Nasi Lemak or Fat Rice (-_-") is a local food which is popular
in Malaysia.

It used to be breakfast for Kampung folk like me back to Kelantan
and a plate of Nasi Lemak back to 1985 = RM 0.30 per plate with
a lot of Ikan Bilis and cucumber and egg ( 1/4 slice ).

Taste of it, very very good !!!

Yesterday I was in Low Yatt early in the morning with my boss
scouting for some CD-R and DVD+R business trend there. After
that we sat down at a shop call Kedai Kopi and had breafast.

Nasi Lemak + Kari Ayam + Teh O Ice.

I pointed at the rice and told my boss. Last time when I was
in form 4 and form 5 time. Nasi Lemak + Teh O Ice = RM1.00 nia!

He was -_-" Wah So Cheap !!

And we proceed and finished some work and job and sent him to
KLIA in the afternoon.

After work of the day, I went back to Kayu Ara and felt lazy
to go out. Hence I went to the Nasi Lemak ( Again? ) store
to take a way a pack of Nasi Lemak.

Finished my dinner at about 7 pm and everything.

At 9:30 pm, I felt sorethroat !!!!!!

The formula is like this :

Nasi Lemak + Nasi Lemak = Sorethroat !!! It's true !!
It's true !! It's true !!!

No comments: