Friday, May 27, 2005

Perodua Myvi ( Not Produa cause they are not that pro actually )

流金歲月的點滴

Today went to the Perodua car center prompty at 4:15 pm as
we've informed the sales person. Reason? got to test drive the
Myvi 1.3 new launched car.

Arrived there, call the Edwin guy and he told us that he is having
lunch not far away and asked us to wait.

This guy thinked that he is the boss ?? Ask customer to wait??
If I did this to my customer probably my boss or my customer
would have skinned me alive... !!!

Well anyway, while waiting for him, had a look at the Myvi car
displayed there. Below are the observation :

  • Car looked ok, something like Honda Jazz and Piccato etc.
  • Car comes with 1.0 and 1.3 litter engine.
  • Car comes with auto & manual transmission.
  • Premium model has :
  • a. Spoiler ( like Batman's car )
  • b. ABS ( but 2 disc brakes only, ventilated though )
  • c. Self illuminated speedometer, dashboard.
  • d. 2 extra fog or spot light.
  • While normal model has no a.b.c.d.

    And when the moment arrived, the sales guy Edwin guy simply
    shrug his shoulder and said :" Sorry, can't test drive today mate!"
    "too many people around !"
    "next week lah, next week I arrange for you!"
    "I come and pick you up next week!"

    What the heck 3 of us travelled 20km and spent 2 hours and this
    guy came and tell us this kind of rubbish ??

    I asked him back:" Did I this morning asked if test drive available?"
    He replied:" ....errr.. "

    I asked again :" Did I told you if there is no test drive you should
    inform us earlier so that we could cancel the visit?"
    He replied:" ... errr.."

    I asked finnaly:" Did you know how much of time you have caused
    us today? Let me tell you, each of us lost 2 hours x 3 person.
    That is 6 working hours gone !!! "
    He replied:" .....errr... "

    I told him that I am very dissappointed & unhappy with this kind
    of attitude and we left.

    So, are these people Produa or Perodua ? I don't see no Pro here!!

    Blardy stupid sales person, only good at wasting our precious time
    and great manipulator, oh wait !! I should ask him to go and join
    politic in Malaysia cause he has the potential to talk cock !!

    He could talk a lot of cock, a lot of cock I tell you !!

    Will upload the price list & some additional info once available.

    When asked if I am going to buy this car, I told my friend Wai Ling
    even if my answer yes, it has to met the below condition :
  • Never buy from this Edwin guy.
  • Have to test run, really test run first.
  • Have to observe market feedback.
  • Have to monitor sparepart price too.

    Other then that, I would perhaps give it a try. :)
  • No comments: