Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The One About Waking Up At 6:30 am.

Today I had enough of sleep early in the morning, like 5:30 am my
eyes are already wide opened.

Wanted to go out and wash the F-117 cause it became very dusty
and the radar evading capability has since then dropped very
much, but I looked looked outside, still very dark.

I takut ada hantu, you know ? dark dark like that.

So I went back to sleep until 6:30 am, still very dark out there.

But I can't sleep anymore !! Too much of sleep would kill a
great man ( *cough ) like me !!

So by 6:30 am I woke up and cleaned up the room a little bit
and did the laundry, and proceeded to wash the car
F-117 Stealth Fighter aka Delinda Deline.

Process was to mop off the dust and dirt as the whole body
was wet, and then sprayed with water, and mopped it clean !!

F-117 shining in early morning , priceless !!

And I saw some stray dog chasing a poor motorbike nearby, and
the motorbike driver became panic and fall off his bike -_-"

As the driver was standing up he became damn angry.
And now we see people chasing stray dog pula !! -_-"

Darn, Kayu Ara is an interesting place to stay, dog chase
people, people afraid, people ran, people fall, people stand up,
people angry, people chase dog, dog afraid, dog ran, lolrotf !

-_-" what is going here ?

anyway, i am feeling fresh now as the result of a bit working
out in the morning, F-117 clean like new and I smell sweet
right now because of this Issey Miyake perfume that I
use. Yeah I am so gay today !

No comments: