Tuesday, November 14, 2006

T minus 4 days

Oh blardy hell !! 4 more days and it would mark 1 month for my
this round of cough and flu.

Yesterday I was talking to one of my customer, I asked her as she
was coughing," Wah, how long you have been coughing ?"

She," Very long already ! "

Me," How long ?"

She," 1 week already ! "

Me -_-"

Me," Kih kih kih !! Me almost 1 month already ok ? Can't die also?"

She terus two legs in the sky !!! lolrtof !!

Really, 4 more days and it would be 1 month already and I am very
tired of coughing and sometime sneeze those green shit on my
streeing wheel and have to wipe wipe wipe when I drive !!

I just hate that, and have tried clinic, chinese herbs, pills etc !!!

can't work !!

Of course, during the period i also tried fried chicken, fried koey tiao,
ipoh chicken, ice drinks, beer etc.

Fat Lady," oi !! like this how to sembuh ? "

Me," Eat first, die later !! wah ha ha ha ha h!! cough cough cough !!"

cough until the phlegm also got blood one morning, feeling like the
movie Dying Young yeah ? lolrtofcoughcoughcough !!

4 more days 4 more days !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Of course, during the period i also tried fried chicken, fried koey tiao,
ipoh chicken, ice drinks, beer etc."

I take this qoute from your writings, dear...:) How come you did not declare the fried koey tiao and beer to me leh>??hmmm? want to eat somemore fried stuff mia!!!