Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Nose Function Failed

This morning after I woke up and take bath, I put on some
Green Tea Eau De Toilette on the shirt because I am going to
see some important customer today.

I sniff sniff the bottle but Oh Shit I can't feel anything !!

My nose is officially off for the next 24 hours I guess.

My nose now could only:
  • Let me breath at 60% of normal capacity.
  • Produce some green shit.
  • Produce some nose shit too! Actually a lot of it.
  • Can't detect any smell, actually this happened for the
    past few days.

    Ah ! No wonder !!!! -_-"

    That day after I ter"fart"ed in my room for about 10 times,
    I told Fat Lady, " No ak, where got smell ? "

    She said," Oi ! You want to kill me is it ?"

    Me," No lah, but honey where got smell ? " I sniff sniff the air ...

    She said," wtfknnbbq it smells like rubbish car here ! "

    Me," Eh! You jangan tipu lah ! Takda smell pun ! "

    She already covered her head with blanket and everything and
    turned on the Emergency Oxygen Supply .... -_-"

    Oh perhaps it there was some a little tiny bit
    of smell kot, but because my nose can't work, then I can't detect
    anything, aiseh ! Sorry betul !!
  • No comments: