Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Expectorant and Cough Pills -_-"

Just now I went to Digital Mall ( where the Toilet is free for use ) and
unlike Low Yatt Plaza RM0.50 per pop !!

After meeting the customer I found that some idiot double parked the
car and blocked my car.

Fine, I grabbed my shirt from my car, covered my wrist and hit the
mirror of the car, priaaaaannnggg !!! and I released the handbrake and
I pushed the blardy stupid Waja away... case closed !!

Of course I didn't brake the guy's windows, but I really wished that I
did !! -_-" ( I think this is rage tendency in me )

I instead walked into the Chinese Medicine Shop opposite of the Friday
Restaurant and went on medicine shopping.

My grandmother told me that there is this 仙丹 called
Expectorant and Cough Pills ( 双料虫草 化痰止咳丸 )

So I took a pack ( niah beh RM3.00 more expensive ) cause it is
PJ area where everything is more expensive.

I asked the boss:" 老板, 这个有效吗?"

The boss after 2 second:" 不是有效, 是很霖有效 !!!"

-_-" oh ok !

I quickily paid the money and ran the hell out of the shop!!

I could handle any type of person but funny people !

很霖有效 ? Sure or not ?

Let's see how ! If I mati after I eat these pill you
all have to go back to the shop and whack the crap out
of the old man for me ok ?

1 comment:

Jason Lioh said...

eat liao dun lao sai oh