Wednesday, November 15, 2006

RM3.80 -_-"

This post is inspired by this guy

Yesterday went home and arrived at Taman Tun area at around 7pm
and the sky looked so dark and as if heavy storm and rain coming.

I asked myself," What's for dinner, mate ?"

Myself," Hmm... something economy and easy to eat at home?"

Me," Oh, perhaps KFC ? Mc D ?"

Myself," Oi ! Coughing like hell still want fast food ah ?"

Me," Yeahloh hor, then how ?"

Myself," Perhaps Banana Leaf Rice, without any meat ?"

Me," Vegetarian ? Good idea !"

Then my F-117 landed infront of the Secret Recipe TTDI
and I went to buy a pack of Banana Leaf Rice.

So what did I get ?

  • A pack of white rice.
  • 4 type of vegetables.
  • Papadam. ( fried food also )
  • Fried potato. ( fried food also )
  • Fried keropok. ( fried food also )
  • Fried dried salted chili. (fried food also ) This one damn nice!
  • A pack of kari ikan.
  • A pack of sour asam soup. ( this one is another killer ! )

    After that I spent about 30 minutes at home enjoying the rice
    but unfortunately my flu has prevent me to feel any aroma
    or the good taste out of it !

    But the overall cost = RM 3.80 only !

    Rm3.80 for so much of stuff up there, dai dou lan lah !

    But after finish eating, I saw my tummy Boinggggg hanging
    there like a 8 months pregnant woman like that !!!

    Oh shit !!!

    I love malaysia !
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    dear ah hong, do u know that if you got flu (almost a month of coughing too), you still eat chilli and fried food ....this will really 'HELP' you to recover fast mia wor...hmmm?