Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Kisah 12 ekor ikan bilis.

This morning at the mamak shop near my office.

Me:" Boss, nasi lemak biasa 1, ikan bilis lebih yeah ? "

Boss:" Ok ! Boleh ! "

Me happy sitting there and waited for the nasi lemak.

When the nasi lemak came, hot and spicy and everything...

Smoking....

Wait a tick !! Where is my dried anchovies ????

After 3 seconds of Search and Rescue operation.

I finally found 12 small little ikan bilis ( anchovies ) somewhere
between the cucumber and the sambal.

WTF ? Already ordered extra Ikan Bilis yet get 11 or 12 only ?

If I don't order extra, what would happen ? 2 ikan bilis only ?

Or is that their culture ?

Talk already but the result is same as no talk ?

Now i understand why people has to order

" Nescafe kurang kurang kurang manis already ! Yeah ?"

Tomorrow I am going to order my nasi lemak by

" Nasi lemak extra extra extra super tambah tambah tambah ikan
bilis banyak banyak banyak sungguh sungguh sungguh ! "

I pray to God that they would understand what do I mean.

No comments: