Friday, November 10, 2006

F-117 and Express Bus

Yesterday after 6 something dinner at Bidor was back on to the
Plus highway heading back to KL.

There was this nice friendly Express Bus perhaps trying to make
friend and close contact with my F-117.

I always don't enjoy to have someone or something tailgating me
so I increased to 120kmph, still closing in, increased to 130kmph,
still closing in, at 135kmph the distance of F-117 and the Friendly
bus, butt and face was less then 2 meters !!!

I was like wow, nowadays the bus drivers are very eager to make
friends with F-117 yeah. But i wasn't in the mood of making any
new friends or anything.

I increased to 140kmph and slowly the distance between us became
bigger. Whopppss ! Traffic at the front has slowed down again !

Distance of the bus and F-117 became 1.8meter again -_-"

This continued until near Sungai Buloh until I had a chance to
and space to change lane and bid farewell to the friendly bus
driver.

Tried make friend with me ?

Next time sms me ok already, no need to stick your nose into
my exhaust pipe and admire me lah yeah ??

And I thought the speed limit of the bus is 90kmph on highway?

I did 140kmph and still unable to get rid of the bus ?

Perhaps my F-117 Head Up Display need some calibration or
service already yeah.

No comments: